Porting your 0800 number to Kiwi VoIP is easy. All you need to do is:
1. Log into your account via kiwivoip portal
2. Select the Plans and Services tab from the left hand menu.
3. Select Port a Number to kiwivoip from the menu options
4. Click the Port Number to kiwivoip button, ensure Toll Free port is the option displayed and then click the Select button. To add more numbers click the Add More Numbers button.
5. Fill out the fields and click Submit. You will need to provide the following information:
1. Your current service provider
2. The 0800 numbers you want ported
3. The name on your current account
4. The number of your current account
5. Email you want your porting notifications sent to.
We will communicate to you porting progress. Once the port is complete the number will be added to your account as a stand alone line. Since we don’t require it to terminate to another number you will need to either configure it on a device or forward the calls to another number once the port is complete. Please note there is a porting fee of $28.75 ($25 ex GST) for each tollfree number ported to kiwivoip.
Costs once ported are:
- 0800 on an account: $10.00 unless covered by your monthly plan
- Inbound from landlines: 8.00c/min, unless covered by your monthly plan
- Inbound from mobiles: 25.00c/min, unless covered by your monthly plan
- Inbound from payphones: 35.30c/min unless covered by your monthly plan
- Forwarded calls: Standard kiwivoip rates
If you wish to block mobiles and payphones you can do this via the kiwivoip live web portal.
For more information on our 0800 services please see our 0800 user guide.