Kiwi VoIP is proud to be appointed New Zealand’s first 3CX Certified Premium Partner.
3CX Phone System is a software-based IP PBX for Windows which replaces traditional PBX hardware phones. It is based on the SIP standard and supports standard SIP software / hardware phones. It allows calls to be made via a VOIP service provider or via the regular PSTN. Easy to install and configure, it includes a web-based configuration interface, voice mail, auto attendant, call hunting and other features. Both commercial and a free edition are available.
|Click Here for More Information||Click to GET 3CX now!|
|Click Here to Download a 3CX Brochure|
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard – making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).
A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers numerous benefits:
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- A software-based IP PBX is far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Employees can move offices without requiring any changes in the wiring or IP PBX configuration
- Choose from the many SIP based hardware phones instead of getting locked in with one vendor
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with ‘out of the box’ configurations for popular SIP / VOIP providers.